Friday, April 18, 2008

Bella's 7th Birthday

Bella wanted her birthday party at the new Hidden Valley Park. It was a great place besides the insistent wind. Bella had a great time and received lots of fun gifts!

Bella played on the monkey bars, she loves to climb!I made Bella a Little Mermaid Birthday cake, I liked how it turned out besides the writing because I ran out of frosting and whipped up some really quick but it was too thin. Ugh!
I need to get myself a real cake decorating kit.
Jack-Jack loves his Grandma

My SIL and nephew
the princess

Bella talking with Grandpa B
The boys enjoying a moment with Grandpa B
Opening presents

"Blowing out" the candles
We tried several times but it was nearly impossible to light the candles so the princess pretended to blow out the candles for my pleasure! My brother keeps looking for the flames!
Jack-Jack and Bella

No comments: