Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It's almost always that Mom has the strongest, quietest and the most caring influence on us. She balances so many roles so beautifully, yet she does it all with a smile. She gives us roots and wings and is always there to listen to our hits and misses. Often we feel thankful, but don't know how to say it. Mother's Day is the perfect time to show her your love. I got the perfect card for my mom this year. It said "Everything I am I owe to my mother. Like I'm not enough debt already!"

It was perfect now that we have been dealing with the stress of buying our first home and all. My mom, sisters and sister-in-laws on my side have decided that from now on us girls are taking the Mother's Day weekend as a Girls Only weekend and making it our annual kid and husband free time to party together. We'll get facials, manicures, pedicures, our hair done, watch girly movies, shop and just enjoy being women! We missed this mother's day weekend so we'll be taking the time away later in June and then Mother's Day weekend from here on out.

No comments: