Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Matthew is 7 months old!

Our little Matthew is now 7 months old today. This month he has achieved a lot more mobility than before. He scoots around a little on his belly, loves sitting up and reaching for objects around him. His special interest lately has been hair. He loves to grab it, pull it, chew it and twist it. Unfortunately Katelyn and my hair are his absolute favorites! Matthew has really found his voice, already started saying Dada. He has been trying lots of new foods and gets rather frustrated unless we share with him. He is a great little brother and puts up with all the attention his older brothers show him. This little guy is such a joy to us. He has brought a lot of love to our family. We love him so much!

Katelyn is growing up so much. She has really become a very beautiful little girl. She wanted me to give her bangs for the past several weeks but it took me a while to be convinced that she wouldn't change her mind as soon as I cut them. She loves them though so it worked out well. They are called side swept fringe/bangs. I got a great tutorial from ehow.com, I think it makes her look a little older but I guess I'll just have to get over it!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I can't believe how fast both of our little guys are growing! Matthew is so cute! I love the picture of him sleeping in the swing! (btw: this is Renee - most people don't get my google name!)

Anonymous said...

HANNAH MONTANA HERE WE GO!!! Matthew is adorable I love it!

Gramma & Grampa said...

Katie sure is a beautiful young girl with a beautiful new hair style - love the bangs, and Matthew what a handsome little fellow! Love you all - Grandma A.