Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Costumes

I have been feeling rather blessed lately with some wonderful finds. I went to the DI this past week in the hunt for costumes. I figured it was best to find them at a thrift store and accessorize if necessary rather than spend $30 a piece for my kids costumes! Boy did I hit the mother load! I got Katelyn a witch hat for $8 at Joann's Fabric store and then a witches dress at the DI for $7. Taylor wanted to be a skeleton but not just any skeleton, a glow-in-the-dark skeleton for Halloween. I found his costume at the DI for $6! William was very lucky since we found a dragon costume for $6 at the DI. Joshua being only 2 struggled to decide what he wanted for his costume but decided on the 101 Dalmatian which I purchased for only $4. Matthew's costume is a clown costume that we got at a school sponsored garage sale for $1 two years ago.

No comments: