Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Our kids had a wonderful Halloween. We were very busy throughout the day: a football game (Taylor sacked three boys), Monica's baptism, Jasten's birthday party, dinner at Grandpa & Grandma Belt's house, trick-or-treating (for four hours!!! Yuck!) and a visit to Brian & Kelsey's house to see our newest addition to the family, little baby Hadley (she was born Wednesday- October 28th 5am. She is 7 lbs 6 oz and 20" long.


The kids got way too much candy but had a blast running around and playing late into the night. I'm using Joshua's candy as motivation to potty train so far so good!

1 comment:

Troy and Heather said...

Alisha,
I was so excited when I saw your name on my blog comments. I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you. Your kids are adorable. You look like such a busy fun mom. I am an Activity Days Leader myself, and I am loving your ideas since I am not very creative. Thanks for the ideas. It is so great to hear from you. I'm glad all is well for you.