Monday, July 30, 2007

Pioneer Days

I made Bella a pioneer day dress for the Primary parade that our stake put on. It was fun and I think the outfit turned out great too! I bought Obi & Rex straw hats and made them handkerchiefs to match the princess' apron. Here is a picture of the kids waiting for the Washington City Pioneer Day parade. All in their costumes except Jack-jack who was happy to just be there.Obi & Bella are waiting patiently for the parade to start and the candy to be thrown their way! We sat in a great shaded spot with the family but we were towards the end of the parade so most of the floats ran out of candy by the time they got to us! Next year we are bringing our own bag of candy. My kids all looked adorable and loved their costumes! I woke up early and did a 5k that morning with my dad and sister! I was a little beat.


Here is the little ones sitting on a "horse" made completely out of horse shoes! Our stake puts on a huge Pioneer day activity with booths done by each ward, a dinner with 20 pies donated per ward and lots of games! They even included a Primary parade that circled around a large tent in the middle of the baseball field between the two churches! It was lots of fun for the kids!

Rex rode the whole parade with his baby brother!

My sister kept my niece in the picture long enough for me to get a quick snap!

No comments: