Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Barack Obama's Presidential Inauguration


Well today is a day that will go down in history. President Barack Obama has been sworn in and is the 44th President of the United States of America. My feelings are rather mixed, I do feel rather intrigued at what the future will behold. We shall see where these changes will take us. I do hope for things to get better. I am aware however that the president of the United States has only so much power and it is the citizens of this nation that will decide what the next four years will be. The choice for president was one to change what is currently going on. It can be exciting and frightening all at the same time. God bless the United States of America. I am thankful for a living prophet to lead and guide us no matter the outcome.

Here is the you tube link to the presidential inauguration and address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4

No comments: