Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Guys, call me Josh"


Our little guy has decided that he is no longer Joshua but Josh. He says to anyone who asks what his name is, "Guys, call me Josh" Little Mr. Independent is more like it! I've been asking the boys what they want to be called, especially William who has about 5 or 6 different options. Just so you know, William wants to be only William. When he's in trouble though, I call him DAVID WILLIAM!!!


William and Joshua decided to be "bubble heads!" They were having so much fun soaping themselves with bubbles that they wanted a picture. These two are so crazy!!! They are a great team but also get into some major trouble too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My bag is packed!!

I finally took the plunge and packed my bag for the hospital. I only have about 3 more weeks until I am due so I thought I better get myself ready for the real thing. I have washed all the baby clothes and bedding, sterilized everything, bought some diapers and packed my bags so now he gets to decide when to join the family! Hopefully earlier rather than later! My babies are really not very consistent so it could be anytime. Katelyn our oldest was born 2 days after the due date, Taylor our second was 5 days earlier than the due date, William our third was 13 days early and Joshua was 3 days late. I think it would be nice to be early but I am ready to deal with a healthy happy baby even if he's late!

4 comments:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

So just don't pack my bag and he'll give me more time? Is that the trick! I am so not ready and I am so not going to ever be ready! "Josh" is cute little mr. independent! I love it! Well I hope your new little one doesn't come early you'll make me feel like I am pregnant even longer! but...For your sake I guess it's ok though if he comes early!

Britt said...

That is so cute. Our Howard will tell you he's NOT HOWIE! So funny. Good luck with this baby! Hopefully he'll come soon.

Kara said...

Independence rules! Literally!

I can't wait to hear your big news!

Darci said...

Wow is it time already!!! Cangrats. Love the picture of Joshua and William. William is looking more and more like Taylor.