Friday, July 16, 2010

Fenders visit

My Aunt Donna Sue, Uncle Bob and some of their grandchildren came down to visit. We love getting to visit with family! Katelyn was excited to get to meet some girl cousins around her same age. My cousin Jason's daughter, Brandy (11 years old), my cousin Paul's two daughters, Elli (12 years old) and Katie (10 years old) came with their grandparents. We spent most our visit over at my parents' house playing in the pool and visiting with family.

My mom is best friends with her sister, Donna Sue. It is very fun to see them be together!

My grandparents celebrated their 60th Anniversary while my aunt and uncle were down! They are still very much in love with each other and very dedicated. I've learned a great deal from them through the years and am grateful to have them so close!


No comments: