Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Mother's Day


Our Mother's Day weekend started out with Braxton's baptism. It was nice but very busy. I asked Stephanie to take some pictures of us right after, we had a "fun" time getting the kids to all be looking. I wasn't too worried as it was just for fun but this picture turned out pretty good. The sun baked us all for the remainder of the day, the temperature was in the 90s, good grief! Sunday was great, Zack stayed at home instead of his usual bishopric meetings before church. He made breakfast burritos and smoothies, then was able to help get all the kids ready for church. I love having him around! If he would have sat with us during sacrament meeting that would have been ideal but I can only ask for so much. The kids gave me lots of fun homemade gifts and made sure to include lots of hugs. We visited with my family in the evening to wish all the moms a Happy Mother's Day. I love being a mom. It is definitely one of the hardest jobs but rather rewarding too!

No comments: